Graduate School Publications
Note: For Mac users viewing this page in Safari - you will need Flip4Mac to watch .wmv Video files.
- How Graduate Education Builds the Knowledge Economy in Alabama - by Dr. David Francko, Dean of The Graduate School Watch in QuickTime (50MB) or Windows Media Player (89MB) | See online brochure that accompanies economic development video.
- Recruitment & Outreach:
- The 2012-13 video: Crimson Tide Football Star, and the winner of Outland Trophy, Barrett Jones, tells about his graduate study at UA.
- The 2011-12 videos, produced by Rick Dowling in the Faculty Resource Center, run 30-seconds each, feature wide receiver Brandon Gibson, gymnast Morgan Dennis, and women’s softball star Kelsi Dunne, and will be broadcast before all intercollegiate athletic events at Bryant-Denny Stadium, Coleman Coliseum, and Rhoads Stadium, as well as all 38 Crimson Tide This Week television broadcasts in 2011-12, a commercial during this year’s pay-for-view football telecast, and on the rolltide.com website.
- Graduate Study at The University of Alabama (Winner of Telly Award)
- GTA Workshop Presentations: 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007
- Last Lecture Series: